Sunday 27 January 2013

Once in a Lifetime Estate Sale...back again

Well,I couldn't help myself so my friend Hilary and I, went back to the estate sale for its 3rd day. She hadn't been before,so I really wanted her to experience it. We left early and arrived 1/2 hour before it opened. Then our friends Ellen and Ruth Anne arrived,so the first 4 people in line were Canadians. It was a gorgeous sunny morning and we were all excited . The sale offered a 30% discount today!
Doors opened and I went back to the bedroom for a quilt I couldn't afford on Thursday,an unused early calico bowtie quilt.Got more quilt squares and found the 2 dolls I had seen before. One was missing but I found her in the basement. I was thrilled that so much I had wanted was still there. Throngs of people started to arrive so they had to wait for people to leave before getting in.
I had a chance to look more carefully and I got some more treasures.We all had fun and then Hilary and I went for chicken wings in Lewiston. A perfect day.
Check out my wonderful finds. This was a once in a lifetime sale.






Today I will get all my treasures ready for the spring sales I am doing. Striper and I are having a home day,he is snoozing and I am ironing.

No comments:

Post a Comment