Tuesday 8 January 2013

Okay,here I go again.I have one follower,my twin sister. She also is working on a blog. At least we can see what each other is doing,and buying. I got some nice quilting cotton and got it ready. A lot of quilters buy from me and my sister. They need old fabrics to repair vintage quilts. My booth at Southworks is really a ladies booth. Sold a cupboard there this week so need to go and tidy it up. There will be stock lying everywhere. I will take a picture of it on Thursday.
Today I may head out for a little buying jaunt,will post later if I get new items.
I haven't mentioned that I have a helper in my house. My lovely Striper,a beautiful cat who came to me 12 years ago. He looks like the pillow in my profile picture. So nice.

A number of years ago,I was in a wonderful antique store in Mass. and I could have anything I wanted. I was so overwhelmed by the choices all I picked was a sweet, beat up cat clothespeg bag.
I copied him and made a couple of bags.I have them on etsy for sale. mad4fabric is my name there.















No comments:

Post a Comment