Tuesday 15 January 2013

Trip to Southworks on Monday

I drove to Southworks in Cambridge to tidy my booth after I sold a cupboard. What a mess it was indeed. I forgot my camera,so you can't see how nice it looked when I was finished. Next week...

I added some quilts,crown jars,vintage clothing and the black barkcloth panels in a previous episode. When I got home,I felt like sewing,so I made a little needlecase I had seen on a wonderful blog. Check out Vintage Threads and look at Grandma's Needlecase.It is on Pinterest under needlecases I think. I need to add some more little notions but that is all I had,that suited it. So much fun and easy to make from an old card. Brilliant.

That's all for now. Back to ironing. I am selling this weekend in Toronto,so will try to remember my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment