Thursday 28 February 2013

Footstool finished from previous blog entry

I finally got around to finishing the stool. I just couldn't find the right fabric,and there I found it in a corner,a roll of toile. I used antique gimp that I bought in Rome to finish. Toile is tricky,it is a little off kilter in one spot. Rats. What do you think? The flash changes the colour,second picture is correct.



That's it,I am now adding the finishing gimp to a chair I did in silk and haven't put it on yet. That is my least favourite part about upholstering.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I LOVE what you did Bev...That is so darn beautiful. Could you help me with my chair? That stool is right up my alley, so to speak. Are you selling this? If so, let me know, please? I love your blog and am now a fan of yours, thank you for connecting me.

    ReplyDelete