Wednesday 20 February 2013

"The Big Tidy Up" in my booth at Southworks Antiques

Tuesday I went to clean up my booth at Southworks Antiques in Cambridge. I hadn't been for a bit,so it was a mess! Quilts and linens everywhere. I took lots of new items but I always start by tidying the existing stock. A nice red toile footstool had just been sold,so I had room to move things around.
I used my new iphone to take pictures,so I haven't got it all figured out yet. I tried to turn one picture clockwise and it became a video file that can't be deleted!! That will bother me forever.


So that was the booth all tidy and restocked.
Last picture is a wonderful little footstool I got last summer.It is chippy,shabby  cast iron and an unusual shape. I did it with a lovely silk, maybe I should have used ticking but the silk appealed to me.
 My booth is 059 at Southworks. They are open 7 days a week,just Goggle Southworks Antiques for their hours. I love going there,I clean up my booth then go for a spin around the store. There are 120 dealers,so I usually find something. Next time I will remember my camera,the pictures are better and they don't turn into a video file!!

No comments:

Post a Comment