Wednesday 31 October 2018

2018 All at once!!


Okay,it is Halloween today.

I have only done one post this year.
What have I done? Will post some pictures to sum up the year.

My darling Striper died in Feb.
He was very old.19,20 or 21.
I didn't know how old he was when he came to me, but I had him for 18 years.
Wonderful years.

Meet wee Cocoa. A month after Striper,I looked at the Humane Society online and saw this gorgeous boy.
We had some problems at first but now he is a loving happy boy.
Here is Barb meeting him for the first time. Such a hussy. He loves ladies.
The prince and the pea! I had some quilts ready for Vineland Antiques and he decided to try them out.
My carpenter Mike made a catio so Cocoa could be outside.  We both love it. He can be out when I am.
Got this gorgeous pansy oil painting to add to my collection. $5.00 at a garage sale!!
Summer is good!
Went to a sweet country antique and craft show with Ellen and Barb.
My antique booth at Vineland in Sept.

Went to a fabulous estate sale,contents of a Victorian house. What fun. I was first!

Bought a large collection of gorgeous early,silk,lace and cotton clothing. Just starting to get to the lace.

Wonderful children's button boots and leather shoes were included. Such sweet shoes.

That is just a little update of some of the fun things this year. 






No comments:

Post a Comment