Tuesday 2 December 2014

Bev's trip to Paris.

 


Hello to you from Niagara on the Lake.

 

I had a wonderful trip in Sept. to Paris. I arrived on a Friday am. and the next day I was already at the Flea market early,early. Here are some pictures of Vanves market,my favourite and where I bought the most.

 

 

 

 

I had a great morning poking through everything,wishing I could send a container back.

 

Flowers at Market.

 
 
Monet's house at Giverny
 
His water lily pond.
 
Lafayette-Worlds largest and most beautiful Dept.store.
 
 

A living building

 

 



Versailles

 
Opening of a renovated Picasso museum.
 



How can I get this home?


 

On top of Arc de Triomphe with a thunderstorm heading up the Champ de l'eysee.  I sought cover on the street below in a champagne bar. Ordered pink of course!
 
 

Once I got back, Striper was like a Velcro cat,stuck to me. He was hoarse from crying looking for me. His caregiver had to shut the windows as he started howling at 4 am.and woke the neighbours.
 
Check back soon,I have nice pictures of my booth at Southworks. Also of some thing I am making.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment