Wednesday 29 January 2014

Winter is a good time to work on projects

Hello everyone,welcome to winter. For me this is a good time to get upholstery done. I don't want to be inside working in the basement in the summer months! I recently did 2 little stools. 



I love doing little stools.I have oodles of the crewel fabric,it is the real thing, done in India. It will for sale at Christie. See the end for all the show dates.

The next pictures are my booth 059 at Southworks. I cleaned and restocked last week.





Greensville Linen Ladies show is May 2 and 3.
Aberfoyle is May 10.
Christie is May 24.
Our Spring Fling in NOTL is May 24 and 31. More info later.Keep warm.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bev...it is so nice to see your post...love the little stools! I have a slight obsession with small stools as well....looking forward to seeing you soon at one or all of your shows, N.xo

    ReplyDelete