Saturday 12 October 2013

A Visit to Paris !!


I just returned from a trip to Paris. I had a wonderful time with my friends who helped me see whatever I wanted. We had an apartment with a balcony overlooking a courtyard with boxwood hedged lawns and trees. It was a wonderful place to sit after a busy day,indeed we had oysters and champagne there a couple of times.

Of course I went to a flea market and I got so overwhelmed,I found it hard to make decisions. It was fairly expensive,so I finally made a few good choices and I will show you pictures. I had camera issues,so some of the pictures are at home,once I had washed and ironed my linens.









The last picture is in my new booth in Vineland. I moved in there just before I left for Paris ! It is a great spot to visit,a co op in a lovely old building. Look for her web page at www.vinelandantiques.ca


1 comment:

  1. Dit is een interessante website. Leuke content ook. Ik was net op een website genaamd natuursteen-werkblad.be waar ze werkbladen en aanrechtbladen verkopen. Het is juist een heel witte website wat je niet vaak ziet volgens mij in de natuursteen sector. Schitterend om te zien hoe websites er steeds beter uit gaan zien.

    ReplyDelete